Commemorating the Digital release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi on March 13th, Mark Hamill and Jimmy Kimmel surprised everyone with this nice presentation.
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is right outside their studio and tomorrow Mark Hamill, who played Luke Skywalker, is getting a star on that Walk of Fame.
Luckily, he was right outside preparing and Jimmy was able to say hi:
“those here know the Hollywood walk of fame is outside and tomorrow mark Hamill who played Luke Skywalker is getting a star on the walk of fame.
We are fortunate enough to have him outside the theater right now. just wanted to send congratulations.
Products from Amazon.com
- mark? mark?
- did somebody say something?
- yeah, mark its Jimmy Kimmel.
- hi Jimmy.
- congratulations on your star what are you doing?
- just getting my spot ready for tomorrow.
- wait that’s my star you’re jacking up!
- yeah, well, not anymore.
- hey, Jimmy, I got an idea you can put your star in front of hooters.
- I don’t want mine in front of hooters. you can’t dig up my star and put yours in my spot.
- this is not your star.
- that Jedi mind trick only works in the movies. so forget it.
- what movie?
- “star wars.”
- exactly. this is a star war, and guess what Jimmy, I’m winning.”
‘Put yours in front of Hooters!’: Mark Hamill triggers ‘star war’ with Jimmy Kimmel as they battle for spot on the Hollywood …